Tuesday 31 March 2009

Easter Bunny!

I have just finished making this bunny egg cosy from a "little cotton rabbits"pattern after much gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair! It looks so easy but in fact it is quite difficult to get it to look exactly like the adorable rabbit on the photo on the front of the pattern. I made him in cotton so he is easy to wash - am now making another one to hopefully get a better finish. I did enjoy making him despite the problems - there are a few rejected heads, ears etc lying round the room now!!

4 comments:

  1. he is so cute! He looks great, and I'm sure practice will make perfect! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine creation! You quickly prepare for Easter, and I while do not think of it! Allow a little advice: it is undesirable to photograph on a window sill as the shade falls directly on the central part of a toy. The photo looks much better, when light is directed on a toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the egg cozy , so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!
    Have a wonderful Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete