Saturday 21 March 2009

Mother's Day Memories!















To my beautiful daughter on your first Mother's day with little m - we were talking about childhood memories the other day and I remembered that I had carefully saved these cards which were handmade by you many many years ago and I thought that you would like to see them again... do you remember making them for me? They were very special to me which is why I have kept them. You were very creative and artistic when you were a small child and also very loving ...




I am so proud and happy that you are being such a wonderful mother to little m and you inspire and amaze me with whatever you do- love you very much xx


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had kept any of my cards! What a lovely surprise to see them again. Happy Mothers Day to you mum all my love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children's creativity is always fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh soo nice, I am going to post mine too.
    happy memories! I enjoy your post so much xxx

    ReplyDelete